Shipping & Returns
The customer acknowledges that returns shall only be accepted by Lacklands once a request has been made by the dealer and an approval number has been given.
Products can only be returned if a Return Merchant Authorisation number (RMA) has been issued by Lacklands LP.
To obtain RMA number you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the product code, quantity and reason for return. The RMA number should be clearly written on the outside of the box.
The dealer acknowledges that they may receive a full or partial credit for goods that have been returned to Lacklands. This credit will depend on the condition of the goods, if goods have been opened and or if packaging damaged.
All goods should be shipped via courier to:
Building 2 Level 4
660 Great South Road
- All products must be received by Lacklands within 14 days of the RMA number being issued.
- Products returned by post should be sent by registered or certified mail. Lacklands accepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit.
- You must obtain a valid RMA number (see above) for all returned product(s). If the RMA number cannot be identified, or if the Product does not match the RMA details provided by you in terms of either quantity,product code or product serial number, then Lacklands may reject the returned product and return it to you at your expense.
- For all returned product(s), you must maintain a copy of the proof of delivery or consignment information to confirm delivery in case of future queries.
- Lacklands will not cover the cost of freight on returned products and will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by the customer.
Returned goods will only be accepted if the product concerned is deemed to be faulty by Lacklands or an approved agent.
All returns will be checked on arrival with us and returns will be rejected and returned to you if no fault is found.
You will be liable for all delivery and insurance charges incurred in respect of the returned goods. Unless the return is due to an error by us, freight charges will not be credited.
No Fault Returns
All products returned for credit must be in a pristine and unopened condition with all seals intact. All inward freight will be the responsibility of the customer. Lacklands will not cover the cost of freight on returned products and will not accept responsibility for any damage or loss suffered by the customer.
Goods return due to no fault of Lacklands i.e. change of mind, wrong product ordered, will attract a minimum restocking fee of $25 to cover the costs associated with the return.
All goods are shipped via the most economic method based on cubic size of order and location at the cost of the customer.
Updated: 15th February 2019